Monday, June 1, 2009

Warmer than warm


Its winter once again and my tea is no longer warm. There's just so much to say for this beginning but I have been staring at this page for the last hour.  Two hours to be exact and silently having this doubtful thinking in this cold room. 

Today's June.

Sometimes, I could not place myself on how I got into this cyberworld and yet this part. Yes this part of time I'm missing something. Well honestly, it used to be a daily routine where I strolled pictures on my folder and each second of it, I had those million laughters and teary eyes. Maybe there were something more to it. Or maybe I just preferably hidden that something which I shouldn't have. Hr mph. Deep shit thinking.

Keep searching for that something it came to my mind on how much I missed dragging my huge ass camera, capturing those crazy creatures and placing it upfront. But at a time, it stopped me for doing so. I guess its just not so inspiring anymore. Maybe I did it with a set of mind. So this time I had you and the loved ones to give me a choice. Well you know who you are and as how much I shut the door and being in this cold room. I know you'll always have the fate in me to everything surrounds me. 

Just truly I couldn't see it for a time but now it feels so live fulfilling for the untapped talent. The heart may sincerely speaks now but I cant deny how much loving this new beginning. Its just unbelievable. Well I hope I could spare more time for what it's worth and no longer believe the past has ever existed. Sometimes, the best just aren't the best. Like I said again. it has been warmer than warm. Enjoy this new journey with me. 











Here comes the camera and I. Happy winter lovelies.

7 comments:

  1. when u gonna official "invite" me as a guest writer?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. once again, u're back! i want more of ur camera. and u of course. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. V to Carrine
    Hello with lots of love :)

    V to Vyctorya.
    Anytime for you. Just get the streamyx done from now.

    V to Chze.
    Soon. Real soon. At this moment of time, I'm just pulling my hair. haha. I hope you get what I mean. Add me on msn :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Missing your blog and pictures. Pls update more soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. V to Grace.
    I'll be seeing you right? :)

    V to Daphne.
    I'm sure to be updating it frequently. See you inawhile.

    ReplyDelete